Science society camp

Have a very fun time at pergau!!! Science camp Rock!
Meet a few new girls.....hehe
Sadly my skin get sun burn so pain!! The most worst is I get slash by parang sword
Thx to kam seng my right arm nearly gone...(not that worst la jst jking)
I oso slash myself few time when jungle trekking.....
The most weird is I saw a white figure when solo night.....yerrrrr creppy....
So geng when solo night when the forest was silience what kind of sound oso can hear
The most creep me out of sound is foot stepping sound,I can hear step coming toward me but when I turn to c who was that thr was no one....dono how many time I c oso no one....so I jst ignore that sound and Emo myself for 2 hours....
I met a girl,given a nickname of 'can opener' she the most pretty girl in the camp I think(cz very less girl go so can't compare) = ='
I try get near her find chance to made fren wif her.....
The last day of camp finally I get a pic wif her and obtain her hotmail....
Tis camp really worth to go.....really enjoyable
1 word to describe 'Songgg!!!!'
Hope can join again but nxt year no chance dy,not in tis school ady....Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment