Girls....

Monday after the exam,I feel moody cZ didn't do quite I expected
Go bio ttn that actually should be start at 2.45pm but teacher gt meeting so the ttn time delay to 3.30pm (wifout inform most of the ppl)
Arghh! Like that oso gt,now wat should I do? Still gt 45min left b4 ttn...should j jst sit thr n wait while day dreaming?
I not that stupid,better go library read for tmr exam...
On the way,I met 3 science society girl at restaurant eating....
That time I realy no mood for go greeting them,so I jst pretend didn't c them n walk pass
Strangely is the most quiet girl call me,did I have any choice left? I smile at the as respond den jst quickly fade away
When I in the library I borrow a chemistry book and sit down read,den that time the damn 'can opener' bring her new bf come sit opposite me
I pretend didn't c her kep reading my book,she kep made noises to attract my attention,i ignore her until she made a very loud sound
Haizz tis girl can stop made the noise?! So irritating! I use hatred eye look at her,she pretend nth happen n smile at me.....
Don't care her...read my book
Den a few minit ltr another girl come infront me made hand attraction to attract my attention.....
Y I can't had peace reading book! Girl so annoying!!
She take a bio book and sit infront me,the most annoying part......
She open chapter 2 form 5 'human bone' den she ask me about did tortise gt bone?
Har?! U open human bone den u ask me about tortise?! No sense at all!
I answer her and ask her find in the book,den she say she nvr read to thr yet...
U open human bone u wan read about tortise?! U read 1000 time oso won't had chance to read it..,.
After few minit,I hurry return the book and get out of the library and go b to ttn place.....
Girls.....cute but anoyying!! Frustrating!!
That day dono wat I up to kep meeting girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment