The letter was a lie

Finally I made the decision,i can't believe I did it but I realy did it.....
I finally set u free,u would be more happier if I didn't in ur life
I shouldn't in ur life the 1st place...
It hard to made tis decision since our relationship had over good fren level but u n me is impossible to go beyond that
U is an angle I jst an orge,I don't had goodlook,I not ur love that type of prince charming,it is impossible for an orge can become a prince....
Only in shrek the movie gt tis kind of tis happen...but tis is a reality world tis thing can nvr happen....
U say u gt some1 u like but no trick can use twice,tis trick u already use the 2nd time so it won't work!
U use that trick bcz u don't wan to hurt me,ya u say b4 I jst ur fren can't go anymore
But I don't want jst be fren wif u,cz my feeling toward u already beyond that. I really love u...
Now I sure that I love u already not jst ur beauty. Ur kindness,ur hair,ur style made me can't resist fall to u.
Set u free if the only choice I had.....I will nvr 4get that thr was a girl that I truely love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment