My precious hand!!

Today I and my family go pray at tumpat for what what festival
Quite a distance to reach the destination.
But we also made it,when in the temple i saw bunch of ppl pray follow the order of the temple chief
Why did I feel like a bunch of slave taking order from it master? Sit! Stand! Sit! Stand! Haha
Sorry my bad mouth not nice saying ppl tradition especially ownelf one.....= =''
After them finish praying,now my turn! (not followed order that type pray)
So funny of me,I put my lighted candle in a box,but the weird is my hand getting hotter...
Ouch ouch I put my hand on the side candle when I put in my candle.....(so stupid de!)
Later I need to burn the money paper,I light the papers and I walk slowly to the chimney....
The fire getting bigger and bigger but I didn't notice....the fire burn till my arm...(I still didn't feel it)
When the fire really burn heavily my hand I only notice,I faster throw de paper to the floor...
My precious finger!! Feel the pain of the burning.....stupid me...

No comments:

Post a Comment